Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Friday, September 01, 2006

AHAHAHA!!!!


I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!! This is better than Christmas!! YES!!!!!!!!!! WAAAHAAAHAHAHAH!!

The new DESIRINGGOD.ORG website is out and amazing!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to describe it!! I'm at home eating lunch and when I started looking at it I literally screamed out in joy!!!!!!

Thanks you Jesus, for DesiringGOD.org!

1 Comments:

Blogger Asylum said...

HAha, Mark, your enthusisam knocks me off my chair as I read this post. I think I'll go check out the new website.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home