Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Far Cry

I have another new blog that you all should check out. It is called Far Cry and the guy chose the address vantilman.blogspot.

It has a good post right now about death, referring to the death of our Great Great Uncle Harold.

Far Cry is my brother's blog. And vantilman (of course for those of you who have heard of him) refers to Cornelius Van Til.

It's an honour to welcome my brother to the blogging world. :)



P.S. Neither myself nor my father nor my brother really have goatees...we just did for Christmas last year because we are cool like that! hahaha :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home