Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful

You hear a lot of complaining all the time when talking to people or skimming the facebook homepage and seeing everyone's status. We really should try to express more thankfulness. Averil and I were talking about so many things we have to be thankful for and I told her I've been thinking lately of simple things I'm thankful for, more complex things I'm thankful for, and the ultimate thing I'm thankful for. Here are a few of each:

Simple things:
The NHL Playoffs
The Hockey Pool
Board Games
Sports

More Complex things:
Friends
Family (especially Averil!)
Church
Our Home

Ultimate thing:
The Gospel - that someone like me can actually be a saint!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home