Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

not Just this weekend

Easter Weekend is coming and it's great because we have this weekend set aside for everyone to celebrate Jesus' death and resurrection in a special way. But we don't just celebrate this weekend - everyday is a celebration of Christ's death on the cross and resurrection! I'm so thankful for C.J. Mahaney and some others for teaching me about the Cross Centered Life (which is made up of cross-centered days).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home