Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Prodigal God

I bought The Prodigal God for my Dad at Christmastime and read it before wrapping it. Great little book! I read on Between Two Worlds this morning that Bill Hybels is having Tim Keller come and speak at their leadership conference and that the book, "wrecked him afresh" - if you haven't heard of the book, check this out to hear it in brief because we all need to understand this message and get it out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home