Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Facebook....

Am I becoming another ex-blogger because of facebook?!? yikes....

Well...here are a few of the "real" engagement photos:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh Mark, in the one photo it looks like you are choking her! Haha jk, cool photos, and yah I am being taken over by facebook..... except that was only like 2 months after I even thought of my blog.

Monday, March 26, 2007 8:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give in man!! Blogs will always be better than facebook!!!

.:CRAIG:.

Monday, March 26, 2007 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Julian Freeman said...

lol, dude, that's hilarious. Facebook is clearly for those of lesser intellect.

Don't point out that I'm on it too.

Monday, May 21, 2007 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home