Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Better News Than The Jays Victory

04/04/2006: GFA Reaches Nepalis in Malaysia

At the encouragement of the government of Nepal, many Nepalese youth are going to Malaysia with work visas, giving missionaries with Gospel for Asia a new opportunity to reach out with the love of Christ. A GFA leader visited Malaysia recently and was very excited by all that the Lord is doing among the Nepalese there. Hundreds of Nepalese factory workers are receiving Christ, and GFA is privileged to be a part of this through providing Gospel literature and Bibles.

At the invitation of several Malaysian pastors ministering to the Nepalese workers, the country leader of GFA’s ministry in Nepal went to Malaysia to speak at a Christian conference. He took with him 1,000 Nepali Bibles. Please pray that the Word of God will be received and that hungry souls will find satisfaction in the truth. Pray also that the number of Nepalese believers will continue to increase daily.

From: http://www.gfa.org/gfa/newsupdate040406?motiv=WA64-G1LP

2 Comments:

Blogger Rielly said...

Hey Mark!

Very good to hear from you on my blog.
Sounds like things are going relatively well. What are you doing with yourself these days? I can't remember, you still at Heritage, or are you somewhere else now?

Of course you can put my blog on your site. I would consider it an honour!

It's funny that you checked out the post I had with my old Aletheia article. I hope it was a blessing, and does not cause the disturbance it did at Heritage.

All the best my friend, and may the Lord continue to work in and through you.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Mark D. Smith said...

Hey Rielly,

I graduating at the end of the month and then I'm going up to Sudbury for June 1st to start a Youth Pastor job.(http://www.lansingbaptist.com/)

I'll look forward to keeping up on your blog, brother!

Grace to you,

Mark

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home