Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

There Are No Disabled Persons in North Korea

One of the knocks against Christianity is the number of times that people have killed over the religion - such as the Crusades. However, Ravi always points out the number of people that have been killed in the name of athiesm/other false religions is even more massive - think about Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. Now check out Al Mohler's blog and think too of North Korea... http://www.albertmohler.com/blog_read.php?id=585.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ravi Zacharias, equally importantly, impresses on his audiences that you CANNOT judge any philosophy by its misuses. If you're interested enough to learn about the problems, you need to be fair enough to look at the benefits. Mark G.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Mark D. Smith said...

That's a great point bro. Thanks for the comment. Feel free to expand on it too if you would like to.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home