Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Monday, March 27, 2006

First Blog

I decided to begin a blog today. My first official blog entry is going to be a quote by Roger Youderian who was killed for Christ. He said:

"I can't say now what the calling will be but I want to be a witness for Him and live following Him every second of my life."

Amen Roger Youderian.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

Monday, November 27, 2006 7:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home