Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Listening and Playing

I can hardly believe how much I have been hearing about church commitment and church membership this past several months. I notice it all the time in the Scriptures, it comes up all the time in conversation, I read about it all over the Internet, and then today at lunch I picked a random sermon to listen to while I played Tetris on Facebook and the sermon ended up being about church commitment and church membership. (The sermon was called 39 Weeks and was by Matt Chandler from The Village Church.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home