Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blogging On

If it starts to seem like I'm not posting quite as much anymore there will be two reasons.

One: I moved into my own apartment (my first apartment woot woot!) yesterday and will no longer have the Internet at home since I live next to the church and can save money by just using it during the day while I'm in the office and in the odd evening when I feel like coming over to use it.

Two: I'm very involved in The 832 Blog and do some postings there. My post there today was about how I'm a Christian Hedonist and was an article that I wrote for the newspaper.

I will keep going on this blog too though, especially for book quotes and for stories about depressing emo music, so all three of you that read it - keep checking it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home