Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Winnie the Pooh Quotes


"Pooh," said Rabbit kindly, "you haven't any brain."
"I know," said Pooh humbly.
--
"And we must all bring Provisions."
"Bring what?"
"Things to eat."
"Oh!" said Pooh happily. "I thought you said Provisions. I'll go and tell them." And he stumped off.
--
"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." - Eeyore
--
Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
--
"Spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count." - Rabbit
--
"The atmospheric conditions have been very unfavourable lately," said Owl.
"The what?"
"It has been raining," explained Owl.
"Yes," said Christopher Robin. "It has."
"The flood-level has reached an unprecedented height."
"The who?"
"There's a lot of water about," explained Owl.
--
"When stuck in the river, it is best to dive and swim to the bank yourself before someone drops a large stone on your chest in an attempt to hoosh you there." - Eeyore
--

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for brightening my day ;p AG

Monday, October 23, 2006 1:58:00 PM  
Blogger Kristi Smith said...

I love winnie the pooh! Cool quotes Mark, luv ya bro.

Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home