Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Best Song Ever?

The other day I remembered what I think is my favourite song of all time. That might sound strange because if it is my favourite song of all time then why do I forget about it for months at a time? I guess I forget because I don't have a copy of it. But even though I don't have a copy of it I can listen to it any time I want because the music video is freely streamed off the internet. The song is not by Petra or the Cross Movement or Steven Curtis Chapman or any other of my very favourite bands. The song is by a band that is not too well known called The Smalltown Poets. The song is Prophet, Priest, & King. Check out the music video. Isn't it great? (And by it I mean the song/lyrics not necessarily the video...but the video is fun in it's own way! lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home