Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Girl Talk

I've added a new blog to my section of Blogs that I recommend reading. The blog is "Girl Talk". Yes, Girl Talk. No, I don't read it daily. But if I were a girl I would and if you are a girl you should. Even as I guy I think it is a good blog. So check it out, and tell your girl friends too as well.

I especially recommend the blogs from April about a Godly Woman's Fashion, etc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Mark,

Thanks so much for the heads-up about the "Girl Talk" blog, especially the "Fashion and Following the Savior" part. Girls today hear one message from the media (we all know what that is) and another message from the church-- not to be distractions and be modest-- which is true, but in between we don't get so much practical advice. We don't really get to understand why we need to be so concerned... it's like a big mystery thing and one of those "you'll find out when you're married" type deals, when we really need to know now. So I thought the Girl Talk blog was very good for giving us the knowledge that promotes awareness and compassion to want to help our brothers, rather than hinder them.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home