Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Freakishness in the arts masquerading as originality

I heard that line: Freakishness in the arts masquerading as originality, in relation to various steps towards the Social Disorder, Decline, and Fall of the Roman Empire. It reminded me of some art nowadays. I (like Brian Regan) appreciate art where you can look at it and say, "I know that is good art because it looks just like a real bowl of fruit!" I don't appreciate freakishness in the arts masquerading as originality.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet Perry said...

"That looks just like an APPLE!!

hahaha and while I'm here, can I just say that... I'M GOING TO SEE BRIAN REGAN IN MARCH!!WOO HOO!!!

haha oh, and hi, Mark! It's been awhile, I hope all is well!

Friday, February 20, 2009 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jax said...

Totally agree, bro. Chuck Colson has some interesting insights into this topic.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 3:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home