Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Friday, September 12, 2008

New Church Website

I'm so happy with how the new church website turned out! Now it will just be a matter of finishing up a few more parts of it and of keeping it up to date. I'm going to have to keep my camera around often to keep taking more pictures and stuff. But I just have to say that Moonfruit is great and Brian Mullins was a huge help getting it going and setting it up so that I just had to fill in information and change things here and there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Rock the casbah! Now that I know you're still blogging I'll be sure to check in on a regular basis.

lates...

Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home