Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Friday, September 05, 2008

More thoughts about Cambrian

In the New Testament when they were told they could not preach, they preached anyways - and got arrested. Then we they got out, they preached some more.

Gospel For Asia missionaries go into towns and villages all the time that are controlled, not by Secular Westerners, but by Hindus or other religions. The Gospel For Asia missionaries are sometimes told that they are not allowed to preach or hand out pamphlets and stuff. But many times they do it anyways - and sometimes get beaten up.

Should I keep handing stuff out and talking to people even though I'm not allowed to? Or is it best to let it be and give the books to Cambrian Students to give out to friends and fellow students and possibly to stand just off the school property and give them to people walking towards the Mall?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home