Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Conference Pictures

Here are some of my favourite pictures that I took during the conference.


Just inside the Conference Center doors


Joe and I (with Piper in the background)


Speaker Interview


Outside the Conference Center


Ynze and John and Me (John and I are on a first-name basis now lol)

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Sutherland said...

in your first picture with Piper in the back ground... I'm pretty sure I know the guy talking to him...

P the P

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 9:01:00 PM  
Blogger Asylum said...

Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I love the photos! Especially the one of you, Ryan, and Johnny. Nice work.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget Piper! Where's Driscoll? :) lol

Friday, October 06, 2006 2:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home