Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mark Driscoll


Mark Driscoll gets a lot of blog-press where I read. And he is a household name at youth and among other friends. I think that everyone who likes him so much would enjoy and do well to read this blog interview with him found here.

One of my favourite answers:

"I learn a lot from Dr. John Piper, D. A. Carson, Wayne Grudem, and Tim Keller. The dead guys I like tend to be Puritans and early church fathers. I also am a huge Spurgeon fan, and read every biography I can get on him. I love biographies and learn from the lives of Calvin, Luther, Aquinas, Augustine, Patrick, etc."

No wonder he has such good things to say yo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Sutherland said...

Wow he's read my biography? I"m impressed I didn't even I had one

Patrick.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home