Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rick and Kay Warren's Crazy Bad Marriage Start

This is a very interesting excerpt from Rick Warren's biography: Rick and Kay Warren's Painful, Gradual Love Story.

I think it's great when famous pastors like Rick Warren and John Piper are honest about their marital struggles and stuff because then the many people in their churches or who hear about them online can hopefully be freed to get help themselves in similar ways.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home