Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Make People Shun You

"If you want to know how to make people shun you, laugh at you behind your back, and even despise you, here is the recipe: Never listen to anyone for long. Talk incessently about yourself. If you have an idea while the other person is talking don't wait for him or her to finish: burst right in and interrupt in the middle of a sentence." - Dale Carnegie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home