Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Friday, October 24, 2008

I Love The Church

I was just thinking today about how much I love the church. I love the church in general, and more specifically, I love Lansing. No church is perfect, and Lansing is no exception. But I love it. I get so excited thinking about Sundays and Tuesday Nights. And I get so excited thinking about ways to help Lansing grow in health and reach more people.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Rock the casbah, brothah! The church universal is the BOMB!

Friday, October 24, 2008 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home