Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Averil and I saw our first 3D movie tonight, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and it was great. The 3D was cool I guess but I think I could take it or leave it...certainly cool though. And I thought the movie was great: great story and adaptation and interesting and enjoyable. I don't really like all those movie critics who say it wasn't good...lol...some people are too critical...I'm only critical of the critics...haha...the movie was excellent and highly recommended! I hope lots of people see it and enjoy it and that it does well with the box office numbers and all that!

Labels: