Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

"McNair struggled to fill void after football"

Interesting article here about McNair and other athletes trying to fill a void in their lives after their careers are over. If only they could realize the void needs to be filled by Christ!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All we hear about is him and the whore he was sleeping with... what about his family? What about his wife and children who have to deal with all of this so suddenly? Where's that story about how they are coping? There's a reason you are supposed to be LOYAL to your family. He signed on...for better for worse, not for "Until something younger comes along". Great football player, terrible family man. It's very sad and my heart goes out to the wife and children who have to deal with this.

Thursday, July 09, 2009 6:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home