Great Expectations

My name is Mark Smith. I'm a guy who loves Jesus, His Word, and His Church. I am filled with Great Expectations for what the future will ultimately bring - Matthew 24:14.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

My favourite verse is Psalm 16:11, my other favourite verse is Acts 20:24, my other favourite verse is Habakkuk 3:17-19, and my other favourite verse is Matthew 24:14.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas 2006

What a great Christmas. I love my family and it was awesome to get to spend time with them and with Averil all at once....

Averil and I celebrated Christmas with my family - going to Welland from Thursday until Tuesday. What a wonderful time. Great laughs around the dinner table, great fun reminiscing, great times playing board games like "Bible" Taboo, Wizard, Apples to Apples, Scategories, Upwords, Poker, Boggle, and probably some other ones that I'm forgetting. So much fun. And great laughs and great fun and great times watching a couple good movies too - especially watching Home Alone. I will never forget that time. Averil and I also went to visit Niagara Falls on Christmas Eve Day - it was sunny and nice out and we got a great view of the Falls. Here are some of my favourite pictures from Christmas. Click here to see the rest of the pictures I took.



Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Smith said...

Thats cruel! Arg... you put 2 pics of you and your girlfriend... but not a picture of you and your favorite sister! I'm insulted Mark.. you are going to have to do something spectacular to make it up to me, that is next time I see you.. so like next Christmas.

Sunday, December 31, 2006 8:27:00 PM  
Blogger Mark D. Smith said...

You never came and sat on the couch with me like Averil did! hahaha

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sweet, Averil got her own label.
Almost as good as John Rueben

Saturday, January 06, 2007 2:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home